Penis Enhancement Exercises
- Due to the significant copying of this material without proper attribution, we are forced to cover this topic first. This document is the property of Male Enhancement Research and is protected by the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act.) If you must copy this document, in part or in whole, it is required to include a direct link to this page from the page where this content is posted. Please review the Wikipenis:Copyrights if you have more questions.
- The information on this page is NOT intended to be taken as medical advice and if you are really interested in enhancing your penis then you should seek the advice from a urologist. This material is to be taken as INFORMATION ONLY. The author has no responsibility of any injuries or health problems you may sustain from the use of the information gained from this material directly or indirectly. You assume all responsibility for your actions and by proceeding from this point on you are legally agreeing to this. Once again, this is to be taken as an informational product only.
- Mature subject material discussed on this page
Things To Consider
- This work out DEMANDS your complete devotion and needs to be performed at least 5 times a week, without any exceptions. If you really want to enhance your penis, you will need to make a habit of following this plan daily.
- The realistic time frame for noticeable results is at least three months. We recommend that you perform these exercises daily for one to two years. If you just want to "try it for a little bit," you will most likely be disappointed.
- If at any time you feel real pain or discomfort, ease up. There's no need to injure your penis in order to enhance it.
- For best results, include a natural male enhancement product. To view our research of the top penis enlargement products on the market right now, click here: Best Male Enhancement Reviews
- Take a cloth and soak it under very warm water for several seconds, wringing out excess water. Wrap the cloth around your penis and testicles and hold for several minutes. Repeat two to three times, making sure your penis is warm.
- Dry off your penis well to ensure a good grip for the following exercises.
The Length Extender
This exercise stretches your penis erectile tissue. Your erectile tissue is composed of the central tendons of your penis that engorge with blood. This is the process which produces an erection. This exercise will lengthen your penis in both its flaccid and erect states, however it will not increase the thickness of your penis. This exercise should be performed sitting on an edge of a chair or couch but can be performed standing if preferred.
- Make sure your penis is in its flaccid state. Take one hand and grip around the head of your penis; grip firmly but not so hard as to feel discomfort. Take your other hand and grip around the hand gripping your penis. This will ensure a firm grip.
- Pull out directly in front of yourself, pulling with enough force to feel a good stretch in your penis. Hold and count for 30 seconds. Repeat 10 times, adding a little extra force each time. Again, if you feel pain then you are pulling too hard.
- Relax, and slap your penis against your leg about 75 times to get the blood flowing again. Rest for a minute.
- Repeat step 2 except pull to the left this time.
- Repeat step 3.
- Repeat step 2 except pull to the right this time.
- Repeat step 3.
- Repeat step 2 except pull up this time.
- Repeat step 3.
- Repeat step 2 except pull down this time.
- Repeat step 3.
- Repeat step 2 except rotate your penis in a circular fashion to the left about 30 times.
- Repeat step 2 except rotate your penis to the right about 30 times.
- Keep repeating the above two steps until you have rotated 5 times to each side.
- End by repeating step 3.
Jelqing has been done for centuries by many tribes, cultures; usually as a family secret. Passed down from father to son for generations, it has been held in the highest regard as the most effective method for enlarging your penis. The Sudanese Arabs, which possessed some of the largest penises in the world, practice this method from the point of puberty. Fathers would send their son off to a trainer who would perform the jelqing exercise on the young man for 30 minutes every day. This jelqing exercise forces blood into the penis, repeatedly engorging the penis with blood. Over the course of several months, the blood cavities in the penis became larger, being able to hold more blood, allowing for larger erections. Over a period of several years there were some rare cases of men whose penises became larger than 18 inches in length and 10 inches in circumference. This exercise requires 20-30 minutes of your time, and should be performed sitting on the edge of a chair, but may be done standing if desired. You may need a teaspoon of Vaseline or a healthy dousing of baby oil to perform this exercise.
Note: Sitting up tends to have better results then if this exercise is performed lying down.
- Apply a generous amount of Vaseline, baby oil, or other lubricant to your penis and rub evenly all over. Message yourself to almost a full erection, but not quite. Now, message a small amount of lubrication into your palms.
- Take your left hand and make an "ok" symbol with your thumb and forefinger. Take your thumb and forefinger and grip tightly around the base of your penis. Keeping a tight grip, slide your hand down to the head of your penis, pulling as you go. You should watch the head of your penis expanding as you slide your hand down.
- Repeat with your right hand.
- Continue this act over and over, one hand then the other in a sort of "milking" action. Be sure to keep a tight grip around your penis with your thumb and forefinger as you milk down to your head, watching your head expand with blood as you repeat, one hand then the other, switching hands about once every 2 seconds.
- While jelqing, do not ejaculate. If you feel the urge to ejaculate, pause jelqing for a few moments and wait for the urge to subside. Holding back is an exercise in restraint, which will instill a sense of self-control.
The jelqing exercise stimulates circulation in the genitalia and the increased blood supply is temporarily trapped in your penis. After several months of jelqing your penis will begin to increase in length as well as thickness. You may notice a change after the first couple of sessions, however for most noticeable results can take about 3-4 months of daily practice. We encourage you to continue Jelq sessions for at least a year. Most men report an increase in length of about 1/2 to 1 inch after a year of daily jelqing.
For the first week or so, only jelq for about 10 minutes per day, or about 300 repetitions. After a week or so, try to work up to 20 minutes every day and eventually to 30 minutes every day. Really add some force (without causing pain) while you jelq. Remember; try to keep your penis in a half to fully erect state. If it is totally limp while you milk, you will not see any results.
This exercise is perhaps the most effective penis enhancement technique known to man. Not only does it make your penis longer and thicker but harder and over all healthier as well. After you have had a 30-minute jelq session, your penis should feel warm, larger than normal and tingly. If you cannot achieve an erection for several hours after a vigorous jelqing session, do not worry, this is quite normal. Your erectile tissue is just extremely tired, and will recover shortly. Remember to keep your hands to the side of your penis, and your thumb over the top and your index finger under the penis while you perform the jelqing exercise. After your jelq session, perform another "Warm Up" with a wash cloth to stimulate your penis.
Kegels - The PC Exercise
This exercise is a true sex secret. It's called the Kegel exercise, and it just may save your life one day by helping prevent prostate cancer. It will also give you rock hard erections and enable you to ejaculate further than you ever dreamed. It will also give you incredible power to hold back the urge to ejaculate until you (and your partner) is ready. No more "minute man" syndrome.
Kegel exercises, also known as PC exercises, strengthen the pubbocoxygennus muscle (PC muscle), a stretch of muscle that surrounds your anus and the prostate gland. The PC muscle is the muscle that "pumps" when you ejaculate. Strengthening - and learning to control - this muscles is THE sex secret. Maybe it sounds too good to be true, but there's now a simple, foolproof way for men to boost their partners' and their own pleasure during lovemaking. It doesn't rely on aphrodisiacs or drugs. Instead, it involves doing a set of easy to learn pelvic-muscle exercises called Kegels (after Arnold Kegel, M.D., the gynecologist who developed them over 40 years ago). Women have been practicing these moves for years to intensify their orgasms and increase their partners' stimulation. Now, sex therapists and researchers have discovered that both partners can benefit sexually when men do Kegels too.
- Locate the PC muscle - Stop the flow of urine when you take a pee. The muscle you are using to stop the urination is the PC muscle. Practice this several times until you are able to stop the urination immediately when you squeeze. It may take several attempts to actually isolate the PC muscle, the buttocks muscles have a tendency to kick in if the legs aren't kept wide. If you have trouble doing this, this is normal, just keep trying.
- PC clamps - Squeeze and release your PC muscle. Start your first day with a set of 30. Each day increase by 30 until you get to 300, or more. Do this exercise daily for the rest of your life. This will give you an erection harder than when you were a teenager. Continual practice will ensure you a rock hard erection, any time you wish, as well as giving you the ability to actually hold back your orgasm as long as you desire simply by flexing your PC muscle.
- Long squeeze - Hold the PC muscle clamped tight for a count of twenty or as long as you can. Repeat 10 times each day.
- Stair steps - Tighten your PC muscle in increments, try to get at least 5 "steps". Now loosen your PC muscle in increments. Repeat 10 times each day.
- PC flutter - Tighten the PC muscle gradually, as slowly as you possibly can. Now loosen gradually, as slowly as possible. Repeat 10 times each day.
Kegel exercises both strengthen and tone the PC muscle. In his book, The New Male Sexuality, psychologist Bernie Zilbergeld, Ph.D., claims that many of his male patients who practiced pelvic-muscle contractions over time reported increased sexual sensation and more intense orgasms. Over the past 20 years, William Hartman, Ph.D., and Marilyn Fithian, Ph.D., co-directors of the Center for Marital and Sexual Studies in Long Beach, California, have prescribed Kegel exercises to more than 1,300 male patients who were troubled by erection problems. Most of the men who did the exercises as prescribed reported significant improvement in their conditions.
Nearly 200 of Dr. Hartman and Dr. Fithian's male patients who practiced Kegels learned to delay ejaculation, enabling them to prolong sex to their own and their partner's satisfaction. Most surprising, 10 percent of these men were eventually able to have multiple orgasms; that is, two or more climaxes during a single act of intercourse before ejaculating. (Orgasm and ejaculation don't always occur simultaneously in men.) With so many sexual benefits, Kegels are the perfect exercises for men and women to master.
Besides helping to create the physical conditions that enhance lovemaking, the exercises can spice up sex in another way as well. Partners can take turns tightening their pelvic muscles during intercourse. Each will feel the other's muscle contractions, which may add to the excitement.
After a few months of diligent practice, a man should be ready to try using the Kegel hold during intercourse to delay ejaculation. But first he must familiarize himself with the sensation known as ejaculatory inevitability--the point at which he can no longer hold back an ejaculation. He will feel an uncontrollable urge to ejaculate as his prostate gland and seminal vesicles contract. Once a man has developed an awareness of this sensation, he can then learn to produce a PC contraction before he reaches that point of no return. (Another option is for a man to try practicing this technique on his own while masturbating.)
Most men can do Kegels anywhere, since they're seldom aroused by the exercises; women may want to practice Kegels in private since for them, the increased blood flow to the pelvic region is more likely to spark arousal. Continued over a lifetime, the exercises can help men (and women) head off urinary incontinence later in life. That plus greater arousal, enhanced orgasms and longer-lasting sex make these some of the simplest, most beneficial exercises a man or woman can do.
If you choose to only do one penis enhancement exercise that is listed on this page then choose this one.
Lie on your back and tense your buttocks. Flex your buttocks 5 times with a 3-second delay before releasing your flex. If you feel even a slight burn, then you are very out of shape. This is where most of your thrusting force comes from where sexual intercourse is concerned. Your buttock holds most of your thrusting power and stamina, with your abdominal being second in line. Here's the Flexing exercise from start to finish:
- Lie on your back, and make sure you are on a floor or firm surface so that you have the appropriate resistance to force against (i.e., the carpet, floor, etc. Your bed is far too giving and will not work for this exercise.)
- Flex your buttocks as hard as you can, holding for a 3 second count, then release the flex. Repeat 5 times.
- Flex and unflex in a fast, steady pace for 3 sets of 50, or if you are unable to do 50, start with 30 and work your way up. Rest for 30 seconds between each set taking in deep, slow breaths through your nose and exhaling through your mouth.
- Next, flex as hard as possible and hold for as long as you can until you start to tremble. Once trembling, release the flex. Repeat 5 times.
- Repeat step 2.
- Repeat step 3.
- Finish by doing very rapid flexes continuously for 30 seconds or as long as you can.
This exercise will increase your thrusting abilities significantly, even after a few weeks of exercising. We encourage you to perform them 5 days a week, for the rest of your life. This exercise has the added benefit of tightening and shaping your buttocks, increasing your visual appeal.
- As we stated earlier, you will see significantly improved results if you also include a natural male enhancement product with your daily penis enhancement exercises.